Notifications
Clear all

SPECIAL COVID RELIEF OFFER => Special.CGElves.com

How to remove sewing of Marvelous Designer clothes?

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Blue Berry
(@blue-berry)
Fashion designer
Topic starter  

So I must have sewed something wrong because the clothes got all bunched up in simulation. I'm using the sewing tool but each time I click on the line it just makes another sewing line!

How do I remove sewing from Marvelous Designer clothes?

(I'm new to Marvelous Designer). Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

Camille Kleinman
(@camille-kleinman)
Marvelous Designer Expert

To remove/delete sewing in Marvelous Designer, select the "edit sewing" tool and then either click on the sewing line and hit delete (or CTRL+delete on mac) to delete the sewing line, or right-click on the sewing line with the edit sewing tool and select "delete sewing".

You can also delete the Marvelous Designer sewing lines by going into the "Scene" tab and finding the right seams in the scene tree and deleting them.

See a short tutorial I made with images how to delete sewing in Marvelous Designer:
https://cgelves.com/quicktip-marvelous-designer-delete-sewing-tutorial/

Blue Berry reacted
ReplyQuote
Blue Berry
(@blue-berry)
Fashion designer
Topic starter  
Posted by: Camille Kleinman

To remove/delete sewing in Marvelous Designer, select the "edit sewing" tool and then either click on the sewing line and hit delete (or CTRL+delete on mac) to delete the sewing line, or right-click on the sewing line with the edit sewing tool and select "delete sewing".

You can also delete the Marvelous Designer sewing lines by going into the "Scene" tab and finding the right seams in the scene tree and deleting them.

See a short tutorial I made with images how to delete sewing in Marvelous Designer:
https://cgelves.com/quicktip-marvelous-designer-delete-sewing-tutorial/

Thanks!  😊 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
Forum for Marvelous Designers
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top